Monday, November 5, 2007

Serangoon Central and AMK Hub with me anyone?

Yo what's up people! I'm back. Have you went out with your friends to a nearby shopping mall or void deck or anywhere else? Some may say yes and some may say no. For me and my friends, yes. We have went out to Serangoon Central and AMK Hub. Soon, it will be Compass Point. We surely had fun together. Sadly, Daniel, didn't come for the AMK Hub trip. He was very excited and keen to go to AMK Hub with me, Darren and Terrence. But since the three of us pity Daniel, we organised a third trip. And that third trip was to Compass Point. I will not tell you when. It is a secret. The funniest thing is going to happen during the Compass Point trip is that me and Daniel will eat at Burger King and Darren along with Terrence will eat at Kopitiam. Not to forget Darrel Choo. Although i'm not sure if Darrel's going or not but nevermind. If you are hanging out with your friends, my advice to you is not to make trouble when hanging out and don't be a nuisance. Bye everyone! Don't forget to check out my photos of the AMK Hub trip.


No comments: