Friday, November 9, 2007

It's graduation night!! Part1

Hey everyone. Today is graduation nite! Well, you just see the date on this entry. That is the date that the graduation nite is held. You see, this is just part one of this entry. It's part one because I wrote this just hours before the nite. Man I am so excited about today's graduation nite. Do u know why? It is the last time I am going to party with my friends at this beloved school. I can hang out with my friends outside school though. But, since this is the last year of our lives in Zhonghua, me and my friends are going to the graduation nite this evening. Hope I will have the best day at the graduation nite and Zhonghua. We can play games, eat with your friends, enjoy the party together and win ourselves some lucky draw prizes. It is very generous of the teachers of Zhonghua to donate prizes for the lucky draw. Hope I could win a Lucky Draw prize. Well, I think that's all I am going to write. Make sure you stay tuned for the Part 2 of this blog entry.

1 comment:

Rahayu Popz said...


hellO!!!!!

so...........hows ur graduation? how come no goody bag?!!
so stinGy.....