Wednesday, November 14, 2007

It's graduation night!! Part 2

Hey everyone. This is graduation night part 2. We had our dinner in the school. The food that we eat is noodles, sweet and sour fish, chicken, chicken nuggets and spring rolls. Of course we have drinks. Darren and I keep refilling the drinks countless of times. Finally, the lucky draw is here. But I did not win any prizes. I felt so sad. But, that night 6A was so lucky keep winning the prizes although some teachers won the prizes they donate the prizes back for us to win the prizes. People dress so handsome and pretty. And I remember the awards chosen by teacher but they still need us to shout make as many noise as you can to win the awards. And one of the awards is really chosen by teacher that is the awards that like the fashion show the handsome guy and the pretty girl. OK that is what I am going to write about the graduation night. Bye. (Written by Terrence).















No comments: