Friday, December 7, 2007

What a boring holiday!

Hey guys i'm back! Sorry about not writing. You know, without friends, life could be so boring. I feel like meeting all my friends back. I know that you will also feel bored without friends. So, if you feel like meeting your friends back, here are tips you can follow to have a happy holidays. First, invite your friends to dinner. I's like a reunion but it's not. It's a meet up. if your parents won't allow you to invite friends to your home, then, hang out! Bring your friends out to watch movies, have lunch at a food court or something. That's what I do if I feel bored during the hoildays. Or, you can invite your friends to their neighbourhood. You know, play at the playground, take a stroll and much more. I think that is all. If you have any comments, click 'Comment' to comment about my entry. I'll see you later. Bye!

No comments: